I’ve been extremely remiss in posting here – not just the “fluff” of recipes I find elsewhere, but of the real meat of this site: what it has been for my family to “go kosher”.
I’m going to correct that. I have A LOT to tell you, but I’ve been somewhat distracted. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I’ve been:
- moving from a distant suburb into a more observant neighborhood
- changing jobs, working for a company that is out-of-state
- moving my kids into a new school
- becoming more observant myself (actually ourself – it’s a family activity. I guess everyone needs a hobby.)
- working a lot on my other site – The EdibleTorah
- also working a lot on my other other site (a technical blog) Leon’s (Technical) Log
With the exception of the last bullet point, all of those activities have implications for THIS blog – they all feed into my family’s experiences with Judaism and kashrut.
And you can expect to hear more about them soon.
Thanks for reading, and to those who left comments or emails asking where I’d been.